Welcome to the Early Years Foundation Stage at Rivington Foundation Primary School!
This page is for Anglezarke Class -
Reception and Nursery.
Staff Working in The Foundation Stage Classroom:
Working within the Foundation Stage Unit are: One Teacher, and two Teaching Assistants.
Mrs Davies Mrs Orgill Mrs Grimal
Class Teacher, EYP Classroom Assistant (TA2) Classroom Assistant (TA3)
We are a small unit and the children will work with all three staff members on a daily basis. Each child is required to have a Key Person in the EYFS. Mrs Davies is the Key Person for all Reception children and Mrs Grimal is the Key Person for the Nursery chidren. However, children and parents should feel free to approach any of us with any comments, questions or concerns. :-)
Please see our document section for the following information:
- Foundation Stage Behaviour System
- Early Years Outcomes 30-50 months (Age related expecttions for Nursery children)
- Early Years Outcomes 40-60 months (Age related expectations for Reception children
- Early Learning Goals - Goals for children reaching the end of Reception
- Photographs - occasions, setting, everyday photos! (This section will continuously be added to during the year).
Please see our links section for the following information:
- Links to the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
- Information for parents on assisting learning at home and the EYFS.
- Forest Schools
We are always doing new and exciting things here in the Foundation Unit. Please visit this page to see what your child has been up to!
"first day" photographs... Enjoy!
Autumn 1 Newsletter.
British Values at Rivington EYFS.