Hello! This page is for the Reception and Pre-school class!
Staff Working in The Foundation Stage Classroom
Working within the Foundation Stage Unit at any one time are: One Teacher, one Early Years Professional and at least one assistant.
Mrs Davies Mrs Corlett Mrs Orgill
Class Teacher, EYP Early Years Professional (EYP) Classroom Assistant
Please see our document section for the following information:
- Foundation Stage Behaviour System
- Information for Parents (Reception)
- Information for Parents (Pre-School)
- Early Years Outcomes 30-50 months
- Early Years Outcomes 40-60 months
- Early Learning Goals
- Ofsted Report November 2011
- Ofsted Report September 2012
- Complaints Policy
- Autumn 2015 Parents Questionnaire Findings
- Photographs - occasions, setting, everyday photos! (This section will continuously be added to during the half-term).
Please see our links section for the following information:
- Links to the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
- Information for parents on assisting learning at home and the EYFS.
- Forest Schools
We are always doing new and exciting things here in the Foundation Unit. Please keep checking this page to see what your child has been up to!
Reception & Preschool Class Report
- We showed our teachers how clever we are during our baseline assessment.
- We sang beautiful songs at the Harvest Festival in church.
- We started Forest School.
- We started our 'All about Me' topic in the first half term.
- We started our phonics sessions and we met lots of new actiphons.
- We had a visit from 'Guide Dogs' and learnt how they help people.
- We had our school photographs taken
- In the second half of the term we enjoyed a topic all about 'Toys'.
- We sang beautiful (and funny) songs at the Grandparents tea party.
- We wrote to Father Christmas and walked to the post box to post our letters. Guess what? He wrote back!!
- We were amazing in our school Nativity, we loved dressing up!
- Reception enjoyed a trip to the theatre to watch Aladdin in Pantomine.
- Pre-school enjoyed a Christmas party with an entertainer and a picnic lunch with the children from Acorns.
- We had a fantastic Christmas party.
- Reception took part in Bikeability session where they used balance bikes.
- We made cookies!
- We had a Christingle service in church.
- We received a special book from the Shaws Trust.